Introduction

My research will highlight the change of Native American culture over time. From when the Natives first started to create societies to their near extinction. This blog will look into the everyday lives and festivals of the Natives and I will also highlight important people such as Squanto, Sequoyah, and Pocahontas. The main question that I want to answer is, "How does the history of Native American culture reflect the events they experienced?" My research will also look at the influences of Native American culture on American culture today.

4 comments:

  1. What type of format will you be using to present your information? And I really like the color that you are using on your blog page because it gives the mood of being back in the times of the Native Americans again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be using a Website created by Weebly. Thank you so much

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to learning more about the influence of native american culture on american culture. It will be interesting to see if the current movement in the US towards sustainability and environmental awareness is influenced by the original inhabitants beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I look forward to being able to present my research to you and teaching everyone about the many contributions!

      Delete